Each of our candles are hand-poured with as much care as possible in our home studio in Melbourne.
To make sure you receive the most out of your burn time, you'll need to give your candle some love by following the steps below:
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure a clean, even burn and avoiding mushrooming of the wick.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your jar. before blowing it out, this will create your candle to burn evenly.
• Do not use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your jar.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight as soy wax is sensitive.